Sunday, June 27, 2004

*ahem*

i'm not in a very gd mood today.
keep having stomach cramps.
signals of...*ahem*
ya. period

went to have my hair cut.
finally got those think bushes off my head.
after tt went to collect my new framless specs.
have to go back thr again tml to collect my contact lenses and bring xin hui there to have her eyesite checked.

i feel so pissed off now lor.
oso dunno y.
actually all the while i've been really unhappy with 1 person.
she said she wanted to quit her job with mi.
but then now she still go back to work.
den she practically keep complaining to mi tt she still have to work and she will go like "haiZ...samantha...very sian leh...i still have to work...so irritating lor...cannot quit"
sometimes i wonder
y dun she juz quit lor.
its like the company will close down w/o her help like tt.
if she want to work
dun complain lah!

haiZ. dun understand y m i so hot today.
childish mi
fancy angry over this small things.
argh!
sorry peeps! i can't stand my petty attitude either.
i guess everything will return back to normal after a wk or so
after my *ahem* is over....

No comments: