Wednesday, June 23, 2004

didnt blog yesterday
cos i was in pain.
well, i scalded myself with boiling soup at coffee shop.
and tts not all
got myself scald twice.and i think the soup is ard 80 to 100 degree.
my mind went completely blank after the soup scalded mi for the 1st time.
and because of mi going blank, i got myself burnt for the 2nd time.
okay...that was nth.
wat really is tortourous is the after effect.
the burning sensation of my fingers.
tears gushed out from my eyes.
ya. i cried.
call mi cry baby. but i was really in pain lor.
nth can be used to described the pain.
i felt ashamed at the same time cos i was like crying infront of everyone...my uncle, my mother, my grandmother, my grandfather, my maid, the drink seller, yong tau hu seller and the patronisers.
oh my god! i actually breakdown infront of all this pple.
how am i going to face the world?
anyway, my uncle help mi applied dunno wat cream on my burning fingers and i sat infront of the fan to cool down omy fingers. tears still continue to shed.
shame on u samantha...how old liao...still cry....really no use leh u! can't believe that u r actually a going-to-be poly student.
anyway, i stopped crying for abt 1 hr later and my fingers starts to feel better. den sat on one side to rest. after clearing up the stall den go hm lor.
packet fried carrot cake on the way hm @ bedok hawker centre.
oh my gawd.
it sucks.
i missed the fried carrot cake at aljunied hawker.
i missed the gd old days...eating the fried carrot cake with the tau huay zui...
if only i could turn back time

ok...den today went to singapore poly to pay the fees for the japanese language course with xin hui.
$341.35.
there it goes the money and never come back.
hope this course will help mi in my future!
after tt den go cinneleisure watch best bet.
at 1st tot it will not be nice. but it turn out to be funny and how would i say...a lesson to be learn...ya.
watch it if u're free...provided tt ur pocket dun have hole...haha...jokin...

juz chatted with ling thru msn.
tt bird. haha...so long nv come on line liao.
now got the laptop den gd liao lor.

ok. tts all for 2day.
tata

No comments: