Tuesday, June 29, 2004

ya.there is a black out juz now.
i think almost all the east side estate have this blackout.
haha.
my parents n sisters were like searching high n low for tourch light n candles.
i was like doing nth. laying down on the sofa and fanning myself with a piece of paper.
electricity return after abt 20 mins.
i think this is my 1st time having this type of situation ba.

today is the orientation day.
saw my classmates le.
feel okok lor.
dun feel the sense of belonging in this class which im supposed to stay with 2 yrs.
8 guys n 14 girls.
haiz...guess i haven really adapt to the new surrounding, new pple and new atmosphere.
i'll try harder de.

juz now try to put in my contact lenses.
but my eyes were like damn small.
had a hard time putting the lenses inside.
haha. if really wanna put on the contacts,
i guess i have to wake up half n hour earlier ba...
y my eyes so small??? *ponders*
the contacts is like bigger then my eyes lor.
haha.

ok lah. late le. have to slp.
tml still muz go to sch.
nite.
ciaozz

No comments: