Monday, October 18, 2004

today...
no sch
cos it study week!!!!!

but i didnt study today
sobz
slack the whole day today
gonna start later.

and did i mentioned that i failed my accounts?
oh if i didnt,
den i shall declare that i failed my accounts
got 42%
higher than i expected.
my teacher tot that i got smth wrong
cos i was smiling instead of frowning when i got my result.
hahaha.
shall work hard!!!
cant fail accounts
cos its a 1 yr module...
if repeat muz repeat 1 yr.
tedious sia

but today went school for my jap test at 530 pm
erm the test was quite..... hard
no confidence....
cos i only spent 30 min revising
haha

having ITAB test tml
sure die
cos i sux at excel
dunno most of the function
haiz
headache.

after the test tml
going to KBOX
to celebrate jia's b day

haha
KBOX again!!!

No comments: