Sunday, December 26, 2004

eh....
keep having headaches nowadays.
wondering wats wrong with my head.

went for timsum with grandparents today.
den after tt go eastpoint shopping
den go their house sit sit
den i took a 1.5 hr nap.
wake up with a terrible headache and feeling nauseous.
affected my appetite for dinner
-blehz-

during dinner,
my grandfather blamed mi for not coaching my youngest sis again.
i mean
y m i the one who gets the blame?
my mum had 4 daughters
so wat if im the elders?
wat abt the 2nd and 3rd one?
cant he blame them instead of mi?
is not that i dun wan to teach
is i dunno how to teach.
i dun have the patience
i dun understand y my youngest sis cant even understand a simple question despite after repeating and explaining to her over and over again.
i really tried my best.
but did she tried her best?
when she dunno how to do
did she tried to think?
did she try solving them?
and u think the answer is yes,
den u are wrong.
she juz throw u the question
expeceting mi to feed her with answers.
oh hell, might as i go school sit test for her!

and when she gets the result,
all the fingers starts pointing at mi.
i really feel so yuan wang....
argh~~
and my grandfather juz keeps thinking that im so unwilling to teach her.
sometimes, i juz dunno how to reply him.
i juz keep quiet,
taking the blame.
i wanna teach.
but i dunno how to use those model-type solution to teach
i only know the simple way called 'algebra'
which my sis haven even learn
and having not practicing and studying maths for like more than 1 yr,
my maths juz sucks.
and when im younger,
im the one who helps myself thru all those tough questions.
i cant ask my parents cos they dunno.
but look at my sis now....
haiz...y cant they be more independent.
sometimes i wonder, can my family live without mi ard?

those younger sister out there keep saying that their elder sister treat them no gd.
but have u all tried to put urself in ur elder sis shoe?
saded.

No comments: