Friday, May 06, 2005

ah.
back frm jin's dance performance.
she's great.
really fantastic.
maybe too long didnt c her le.
tts y when she appeared on the stage,
i have the urge to cry.
but the feeling was funny and it somehow touched my heart like how a mother would feel when she c her child performing on stage.
its the feeling of proud and touched 1.
frm sec 1,
we have been performing on stage together.
be it the choir performance, teacher's day performance or wadever else performances,
we have always worked hard together,
stand on the same stage together,
enjoy the fruits of our hardwork together.
but this time,
its a different case.
she is alone, with her other frens.
and yet,
she can still do so well.
its like watching ur child grow up and mature.
the sense if relieve is hard to describe in words.
maybe im too kua zang.
but thats exactly how i feel.
a few yrs back,
we didnt expect and imagine this day would come.
we (ling, man, wen), as audience, are cheering and clapping for our best fren, shi jin.
haha.

before going to TP for jin's performance.
went sasa hse.
played mahjong and daidee.
she cooked fried rice for us.
haha.
den watched President Wee Kim Wee's live telecast on his last journey.
well, personally, i've saw him quite a few times.
my grandfather used to be a chef in the istana,
cookin meals for him.
and he nv treat my grandfather as his worker.
he treated my grandfather liked his friend.
he attended my parents wedding,
which caused the relatives of my mum to change their perception of my dad.
becos last time my dad was poor and they sort of didnt really want my mum to marry my dad.
Dr Wee Kim Wee even visited my grandfather when he was sick.
and im really touched and grateful for his contributions.
*salutes*
may u rest in peace.

yesterday,
i prepared western food as mothers' day dinner for my family.
its an early one because we will be dinning out on sunday.
well, though my mum didnt comment on the food,
but i guess she was happy.
cos its my first time, standing in the kitchen for 3 to 4 hours,
juz to prepare this dinner.
of cos, i have 2 helpers with mi to aid the process of marinating and cooking.
w/o them, i guess the dinner will not be a smooth 1.
maybe the chicken will be half cooked only.
haha
thanks clarissa and xin hui.
*muacks*

No comments: