Friday, July 21, 2006

finally, theres a bit of space for breathing,
after spending like 4 weeks to complete projects before deadlines.
supposed to take IAF CA2 on tuesday, but i didnt turn up for the test as i didnt really study.......
so decided to went for the restest instead.
and my friends says the test was like super easy....
well...i cannot say that i dun feel the sense of regrets...but....if i didnt study, wads the point going for an easy test?

i passed my final theory and i booked my practical test le...
it will be on 10 Nov....
juz a day before my dad's birthday.
i hope i can pass on that day...
but these few days de lesson had been demoralising.
my instructor keep reprimanding me,
i've been making the same mistakes over and over again.
i juz cant seem to focus while im driving.
so wads exactly wrong with me?

went coldplay concert on 10 july with huat :)
the whole concert was high with lots of angmoh!
the $120 ticket seats were quite infront
but the seats were hard and uncomfortable.
nevertheless, i not only enjoyed the concert, but also the company of my special one.

juz read thru mr naufal's blog.
i wonder how have he been.
hows his life at OPSS.
he is one of the teacher that had certainly add colours and creat some impact in my life.
i remembered the days when we stayed back to practice dikir barat,
how we managed to perform within short time frame...
i missed him, i miss the days when he will give us lots of advices.
wish him all the best :)

gtg.
till den.

No comments: