Monday, November 20, 2006

the reason why i start up this blog is to inform my close frens such as mLsars and weekdays about my life as we couldnt really meet up.

so the objective here is to inform and update them.

and now, i could really feel that the objective of me having this blog is met.
cos i just found out that my primary school best friend, one whom i haven really keep in touch with, reads my blog!

and yes, i read hers too.

haha.

so even though we didnt catch up with each other's life, we managed to have a rough idea of wad is happening in our lifes.

a big HI to wanyu~
*waves like a mad woman*






handed in our mmit report on time today. and the feeling is good.
now have to start preparing for the presentation this friday!

and and and.....

m i really behaving like an auntie?
my princess clique keep saying i behave like 1.
just because....
i shop like to shop at john little and metro,
i die die want to catch a movie before 5 on thursday to save the $1.50,
i look out for discounts and free gifts,
i clear my throat before test.....

VERY AUNTIE MEH?

No comments: