Friday, January 05, 2007

im not avoiding any problems.
im just not in the right state of mood and emotions to discuss deeper into the matter.
im sad and troubled by the two ____( feel in the blanks with all the vulgarities) guys in my bd group.
one doesnt want to pick up my call or reply my sms.
one haven send his work to me regardless of my repeat reminders.
i just cant save the damn fucking teaser ad into movie format.
whats wrong with the damn original source of the pictures?
why you this damn computer make life difficult for me?!

i just feel like giving the whole of phase 3 up.
not caring if the analysis was correctly done,
not caring if the figures are correct,
not caring if its rightfully balanced,
and just hand up all the shit work.

i just feel like blasting all the vulgarities i know!
AHHH!


i shouldnt....i really shouldnt bring up this matter today.
it just caused me to be upset,
not because of you,
but because of myself, for bringing it up to u today, when i actually know that i cant handle the whole situation well.
damn myself!

i really feel so surrounded by stress and problems, that no matter how much tears was shed, i wont feel or get any better.

what a good start for year 2007.

hang on for 2 more weeks.
2 MORE WEEKS.

No comments: