Saturday, February 09, 2008

this is the boring-est CNY ever.
all i do is stay at home, watch tv, serve the net and play solitaire.
im bored. v bored.
luckily daddy brought us to the movie today.
watch ah long pte ltd at tampines mall.
wore red colour out today to remind myself its CNY.

cam-whore with sisters in the car

i would say the show is rather worth it for me.
im willing to pay up to $10.50 (cathay blockbuster price) for this show for laughing throughout the two hours in this boring and lonely CNY.
brought my maid along to the movie, so that she can help mummy around.
and i tell you, bringing my maid to the movie is a total embarrassment!
she laughed so loud in the movie.
and most of the time im not laughing cos of the plot, but because her laughters are damn catagious and hilarious!
head down to siglap's KFC for dinner before going home.
daddy says my aunties and uncles want to come up to my house to gamble.
$_$v
while waiting for the guests to come,
we, the vain pots decide to touch up abit on our make-up
and tadah, the only source of entertainment for the sisters
cam-whoring session starts!


anyway, i lose about $50 during blackjack initially. (keep losing when im banker. what shit of luck do i have)

but towards the end of the session, got winning feel liao,
then place high bets to recover my lost.


in the end only lost about $20.

daddy won $300 and he gave me $20.
yippee!

gosh. i cant imagine theres another 2 more days for next week to come.

i really dont feel good inside.





No comments: