Sunday, March 23, 2008

a brand new samantha says HI
Photobucket

remember i mentioned abt the wedding i attended 2 weeks ago?

us and mummy
Photobucket

All of us
Photobucket

stop telling me my sis is pretty.
i'll get jealous!
haha!
im pretty also okay!


the people i see EVERYDAY.
and i mean EVERYDAY. from mon to sun!
Photobucket
Photobucket

jo and duck
Photobucket

cyn and me
Photobucket

stop telling me i got fat face. cos im still pretty!
haha

cynthia is very sweet! she bought this for me and gave it to me in school when im sick~
Photobucket

oOOO.... im still happy to receive it even though she bought another bottle for WANWAN also! (not specially for me) hahaha. but, nvm, i still love cynthia, that crappy friend who always hit me on my arms. pain you know!


went for new zealand icecream at ECP with bf 2 weeks ago.
Photobucket

and we promised to be back for cycling.
and so, on good friday, we last minute decided to go ECP again to cycle.

Photobucket
Photobucket

thanks to the scorching sun. im burnt! and the funny part is, only my arms are burnt! so lucky my face is not burnt lar.

Photobucket
pain~~~


and im sick again.
the irritating running nose and sore throat.
its like forever there de leh!
super sian u know!

No comments: