Tuesday, July 22, 2008

sheesh. i couldn't stop crying while reading her blog posts.
Together with the background song, its so heart wrenching.

http://memyselfmine.blogspot.com/

she's so strong, if its me, i might probably lost my will to live life as how it used to be.




after reading, i wanted so much to sms bf how much i love him. but my damn phone doesn't have any signal now cos its in the process of activating my line from m1 to singtel. only emergency calls allowed. =(



im nv good with words. but if you're reading this, want to let you know, i love you.


i wish i could wake up in your arms every morning, with you kissing me lightly on my forehead as we greet each other good morning.

although we had several issues, although we could almost quarrel over anything, deep down inside, you are still the one i need, you are the one i wish to grow old with, you are the one i want to love.



sometimes i wonder, how could i live without you?

No comments: