Monday, October 13, 2008

28 Sep, 00:00

i reached home rather late on the 27th night, abt 11.30pm.
and when i reach home, my sister quietly went back to the room, locking to door. i didnt suspect anything is wrong since they always act suspiciously. LOL.

so when the clock strike 12, my mum ask me to go into my bedroom.

and so i went in.....

and this is what i saw at my first sight upon entering the room



"Happy 21st Birthday" written on these balloons.

when came to my mind was "omfg. are these even real?"

these balloons already made me felt so loved by my sisters. and when i thought these balloons were the surprise they made for me, melissa said" JIE, TURN BEHIND YOU!"

and so i turned behind, and i saw this.



a poster? not exactly a poster, but something like a poster. It has got my photos with them, myself, friends and mr tan. A message from them in the centre.

it was totally unexpected. i wasnt expecting surprise this birthday. but they made this my only surprise, sweet and lovely.

i guess my face portrayed my expression of being shocked and surprised, rather than the appreciative and touched one.

i think thats the sweetest thing they've done for me so far. haha!

Thank you sisters! i know im unreasonable (almost everytime), but i know you three are the ones that i can rely on. im not someone who will show my affections easily, but deep down inside, really grateful for helping out my unreasonable requests and commands sometimes. haha.




thinking back, i think one of my birthday wishes last year came true.



and thats giving me back my mum, healthy and cheerful.



i hope mummy will keep on improving her health and be more independent. i look forward to the day where we can travel overseas together as a whole family again. mummy jia you!




my daddy and mummy. (my hair is in a mess =x)




my family <3>








i forced mummy and daddy to take picture in some 60s awkard pose. muahahaha


and mummy forced daddy to do this.

took so long to convince daddy to take this picture! he super shy! both of them so cute.



thanks mummy for the golden key pandent, daddy for the $$$, sisters for the swimming costume (no reason not to go swimming anymore).

thanks for making my 21st a memorable one. =)

No comments: