Friday, June 19, 2009

besides telemarketing,

i haven't been talking to anyone since wednesday.

even though i'm in a big class with some familiar faces, i just smile at them to acknowledge their greetings.

even though im eating in a group at the same table, i just keep quiet and eat my food while the rest are chatting while eating.

i ate my dinner alone for the past 3 days.
i do things alone.
i studied alone.
i go home alone.
i shopped alone.

whatever u can think of, i do it alone.





it feels as if i'm facing everything alone.




i never felt so 'alone' before. it felt so pitiful for being alone.








i cleared the 2 most difficult paper, but i failed my last paper which is supposedly to be the easiest.


i'm stupid.



my heart ached for the $105 that i have to fork out for the exam.


FUCK.

just leave me alone.

No comments: