Thursday, October 14, 2004

ok...m a happy girl today
cos i cleared all spyware in my com
haha
they are real irritating and shittening
shant elaborate
thx wenna!!!!
k
had my final IDEA presentation today
not the bad
teacher didnt comment much and didnt question alot.
den did my EC project
gonna present them in my formal wear and high heels on friday
which marked the end of all projects and semester 1...
after tt will be study week (1 wk) and den followed by mid yr exams
haha
*nervous*
watch a indonesian firm with ROny today while waiting for our turn to show our presentation slides to ms joosa.
ok.
its my 1st time
and i pratically didnt understand wat they are doing
and...and...its boring *yawn*
but the back ground music not the bad...soothing
and that rony was like laughing throughout the movie
cos i have that frowning 'dun understand' look on my face...
well well well....laugh all u want and i still wun understand ur languange!!!!
haha
den went tm de popular buy calculator...
cost mi a bomb.
its $29.90
but manjusri bkshop is selling at $18
but no choice
i need it tml
so.....arghZ....

No comments: