Wednesday, December 22, 2004

im tired and exhausted.
my sisters have been using computer at late nites
so i cant really stay awake to blog.
*yawnz*

yesterday ( 21-02-04)

countdown to xmas : 4 days

had lesson at 8am.
i think i heard my alarm clock ringing at 6.15am.
but den i tot i was dreaming,
so i couldnt care less as i always dream that my alarm clock is ringing.
haha.
and when i opened my eyes the next moment,
it was 7.15am!!!
gosh~~ am late for school.!!
1st time in my poly life!
am so proud of myself....cos im finally late.
im someone who is punctual....haha
decided to skipped my tutorial.
so i slept another hour more.
den go to sch for lectures.
saw my primary sch fren, joel inside my lecture hall.
he crashed our lecture. haha
both of us were so shocked to c each other.
after my last lesson,
went down to bugis to buy xmas gift with huimei.
den xin came down to join mi after her class.
bought alot of things lar.
which mean i spent alot
i hate xmas
cos it makes mi broke!

today ( 22-12-04)

countdown to xmas : 3 days

nth really special happen today.
econs tutorial was funny.
the tutor really know how to crap.
den lesson end at 3pm.
waited for xin to go home together.
den when i reach mrt platform
i suddenly got the very strong urge to pee....
haha
my bladder....recently not working well.
den when xin reached the mrt platform,
she oso have to urge to pee.
so we decided to alight at tiong bahru mrt to find a toilet to relieve ourselves.
yes, we did found the toilet.
but guess wat.....
after the toilet trip, we ended up shopping at tiong bahru mall
-_-"
haha.
didnt shop much lar.
i have to rush home.
cos i will be jogging with my dad in the evening.
those who are not really open minded can leave as im gonna digress....
*whisper* (jogging without a sport bra on is really *&^%$#@)
haha
guess thats the end of my day ba!
gonna zZz le...
nitez




No comments: