Wednesday, April 13, 2005

phew.
over.
exams over.
year 1 is over.
its time to slack.

dun ever ask mi how well have i doneor how will i fare for my exams.
im not greedy!!!
all i ask is C and above.
nth below grade C pls.

felt so aimless after exams.
its tat funnt feeling i dunno how to describe.
its like, exams finally over, today is wad im looking forward eversince 2 wks ago.
but after my paper today,
i juz cant cheer my mood up,
i felt a tinge of sadness.
m i emotional or wad?
guess tt im juz tired lar.

watch house of fury and took neoprints with xin.
the show was nice.
the actions, the plot
and the shuai ges.
haha.
sitting juz rite below the air con
so we were like freezing away.

went hm after movie
cos im juz too tired.
my brain isnt functioning.
the downpour at my hse here was damn heavy.
was drenched eventhough i was carrying an umbrella.
rent 3 dvds hm.
intend to watch them to kill time.
see.
after exams, im left with nth to do.
boring`~

went home after movie

No comments: