Friday, April 15, 2005

sometimes, i really wonder
y my mother overprotect my youngest sis.
she juz close 1 eye and open 1 eye to watever things she done wrongly.
take for instance,
she had a bad habit of pressing the buttons of the lift when she is coming out of the lift.
imagine u are waiting for the lift,
and so suay tt my sis is in the lift u are waiting for.
she pressed the lift buttons when she is coming out.
and u enter.
how would u feel?
if she's ur sis, how would u feel den?
i've been telling her off regarding this bad habit of hers
but she still doing the same thing.
and today, she did it again.
so i say : " how many times must i tell u not to do this? u really dun have manners leh. people will think your mother never teach u manners ok!"
my mother upon hearing these, flared up.
"shut ur stupid mouth."

at that instance, i felt so hurt.
im trying to teach ur daughter some manners.
imagine i c already oso feel tt my sis dun have manners, den how will outsider think?
normally, u says its also part of my responsibility to teach my sis wats right wats wrong, den now u called mi to shut my stupid mouth.
fine. fine. fine.
shall not care abt any one of my sis.
shall keep my stupid mouth shut.
its ur daughter, not mine.
all u do is to open 1 eyes and close 1 eyes,
cant u c she doing some wrong thing?
ok. i juz said its none of my business le.
enuff of this.

ytd went sasa hse for mahjong in the morning.
wen ling mi and sasa.
the rest couldnt make it.
but nvm cos mahjong needs 4 people and we have 4 people.
ytd i was the suay 1. cos initially didnt win any round at all.
only the last 2 rounds. i won.

den in the evening, went to the icecream gallery to report.
my first day.
haha.
well, this job is never easy.
now my right hand is shaking/ trembling due to excessive use of strength when scooping.
the ice cream were hard.
lucky i had dinner b4 reporting to work
if not sure no strength to scoop.
well, scooping is oso not easy.
the auntie there scoop de ice cream all so round and nice,
i scoop de all ka na sai.
so ugly and flat.
if its not too big, den its too small.
i felt so stress can. i cant scoop nice ice cream for the customers.
boo hoo.
some more i scoop very slow, den its like the ice cream all melting.
boo hoo.
but i believe practice makes perfect.
but i scared i no strength to practice le.

my schedule is out,
my time slot is wed, fri and sat.
6pm to 9pm
short working hours.
but at least better den nth.

im still so angry with my mum!!!
argh!

No comments: