Sunday, October 23, 2005

its been really bored tending the shop alone.
i wondered how i actually survived thru my 6 days of work for this week.
finally, tracy (my colleague) is flying back from shanghai
and i can return back to my usual 3am to 1pm sleep.
haha.

besides reading story books and magazines while working,
i really dunno how i managed to pass the free time during the day sia.
maybe i'd done lots of thinking.
thinking of stuffs that is happening to mi now.
thinking of events which had happened and reflect on wad i'd done.
thinking of what to do next week.
thinking of wad will i have for dinner.
thinking of my frens.
thinking of my new time table (which includes a 4hours break on friday.)
thinking of wad to think to spend time.

and while thinking,
suddenly, i recall my past.
when i was abt 6 yrs old,
i was still living in a HDB flat.
and the toilet is in the kitchen one.
so every night, if want to go toilet,
muz walk out of the bedroom, to the quiet living room and den to the dark kitchen and finally the toilet.
and one day, in the middle of my slp,
i have the urge to pee.
so i woke up,
walk out of my room,
to the quiet living room,
den to the kitchen. den i switch on the lights of the kitchen.
and guess wad i saw!!!
yeah, a COCKROACH!
i stood infront of the cockroach, still hesistating whether i should continue to go to the toilet.
i wanted to head back to my room, but i really feel very urgent lor.
den no choice, i took a deep breath, master my remaining courage, closed my eyes, fly towards the toilet and avoiding the the cockroach.
after relieving myself,
i start hesistating again.
i wonder how should i go out of the toilet without 'alarming' the cockroach so it wun come chasing after mi or suddenly fly up towards my face.
den i peek out of the toilet,
omg lar~ the cockroach still there at the original place.
i've got no more courage to rush out of the toilet.
i kept looking at the cockroach from the toilet, hoping that my silent prayer will chase the cockroach away.
i tried shouting out for my father,
but i think he couldnt hear mi,
so he didnt come to my rescue.
and so, i sat down on the toilet's floor,
hoping someone, like mi, got the urge to pee in the middle of the night.
i waited and waited,
and i fell aslp.
I ACTUALLY FELL ASLEEP IN THE TOILET BECAUSE OF THE GOD-DAMN STUPID COCKROACH WHICH IS LIKE 100 TIMES SMALLER THAN MI INTERMS OF SIZE.
den finally, its morning le.
my father woke up and saw mi in the toilet, SLEEPING.
so he wake mi up and ask mi wad am i doing in the toilet.
i told him that theres a stupid cockroach there and i dun dare to step out of the toilet.
den den den, here is the lamest and ridiculous part.
upon hearing wad i say, my dad went to check out the cockroach.
and he discovered that.......
IT WAS A DEAD COCKROACH!!!!!

omg! come to think of it, its so so so pai seh lar.
fancy mastering my courage and holding my breath and fly towards the toilet and sleeping in the toilet over a DEAD cockroach.
tsk tsk.

haha.
so did u have a good laugh over my embarrassed past?

and i shall declare,
i hate insects,
especially those that can fly.
they are evil,
cos u dunno when they will come flying towards your face.
but i will nv kill them,
cos i dun even have the courage to go near them (unless im feeling brave on that day)
so i feel so lucky, that the only guy in my house, which is my dad (sometimes my jie-mei) is not afraid of this evil tiny creatures.
thank god.

No comments: