Sunday, March 12, 2006

in case if u are wondering how am i coping with my attachment,
dun worry, cos im still alive.
been living thru working hours of 9 to 6 in office wear and high heels for the past 1 week,
and theres still 5 more weeks to go, 5 more weeks to endure sitting for like 8 hours everyday.
i can feel my butt getting flatter and bigger, i can feel my tummy protruding out more.
omg. will i ever want an office job again when i graduate?

regarding my job, its a tough one.
but i keep constantly reminding myself, its juz 6 weeks and i can go.
1st day was so-so.
i was being introduced to my supervisor who looks so much like the taiwan comedian, dong zhi cheng.
i have my own desk with my name paste on it.
i have my own laptop with msn installed and i can do anything with it.
but all this will only last for 6 weeks. yes, 6 weeks only *psycho myself*
i can juz sms my boss in the morning telling him im not going to office, but go to other places such as school or library to do research. haha. thats wad i did on the 1st day. cos my laptop not ready, and i really got nth to do. therefore i msg my boss, tell him im going to marine parade library to do research and tada~ i left the office at 4 plus.
my task for week was to research on the available outbound activities to sell our product to corporate clients.
its so much like the module selling and sales management, but its so different as well, cos this time round, my target market is corporate clients.
i muz plan out the procedures of the outbound activities using microsoft visio flow chart, and hell, i nv used that b4, and so i had to explore it myself, of cos with some help of my supervisor.
i planed, i gave my supervisor check, i edited. and i've been working on it for like 3 days, and im seriously bored.
now i have to do research on how to cold call, prepare the script for the indoor sales people to say when call calling, how to prevent the pple to say no when we are talking to them.
omg.
and if everything was well plan,
the indoor sales pple will execute my plan.
so in other words, im the boss of this project.
wahha. sounds like im hao-lianing rite?
but who will actually understand my fear and stress within mi?
i know we are there to learn and stuffs,
but im juz a gong gong student frm SP going there for attachment,
and im gonna face and plan this project ALONE!
i dun really have somebody to consult except my supervisor.
but everytime got problem den go ask supervisor,
i scared he will think that "y is this girl so stupid?"
morever, the product im dealing with is IT related stuffs. might as well kill mi rite? i really dun like IT related stuffs and i muz plan how to sell them. this is such a torture!
i've beem facing and seeing the laptop for like 8 hours everyday, and i bet im going to be blind soon.
my eyes got so tired by 3 or 4 pm everyday.
its like, eventhough its juz sitting in the office doing research and planning,
but compared to normal school days, its even more tiring,
its even more mentally exhausting.
i dunno if im complaining or wad....but....thats the fact, thats how i feel every day. i have to drag myself to office everyday, and when i reach the office, i hope time will fly like how it normally does but dun seems slower all of the sudden.
i tried going to the toilet once every hour, and stay in the toilet for like 10 min.
i tried drinking more water so that i can go to the pantry to refill my water bottle.
i tried passing my time and decrease my boredom by signing in to MSN but so scared tat my supervisor will catch mi chatting instead of like doing proper work.
he likes to walk in and out of his room and sudden talks behing mi to freak mi out.
haha.

i gave my supervisor my log book for assessment and he graded mi a 'B' for performance and 'B+' for conduct.
performance a 'B' im ok with it.
but conduct a 'B+' only?!!!
wad the hell.
i start work on the dot,
go lunch on the dot
and knock off on the dot,
but y only B+?
muz be he caught mi using MSN ba.
haha.
haiz. so sad leh. B+ only!!!!

now my new task is to find out more on the legal policy of Microsoft product.
wads the benefits of using original microsoft software.
muz make use of these benefits to persuade company to buy original.
argh.....research again!

2nd week starts tml.
and i hope it will pass quickly too....
cos i only have to work frm mon to thurs! need to go back SP for a marketing competition on friday!
im so looking forward to it cos i miss some of my class mate so much.

god bless mi for the following 5 weeks!

No comments: