Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Today, on my way to work, I saw quite a few teenagers wearing black shirts with the word "president challenge" on it. Immediately what comes to my mind was….They must be from Singapore Poly oso!

One of them approached me and ask if I would like to donate. I took out my wallet and tried digging out the available coins in it….but I forgot I took out all my coins last night to feed my piggy bank. So I juz take out a $2 note and donate it. Haha.

I know I've been like saying this for the 34389691463th times in my blog. But I juz wanna say again. TIME FLIES.

I remembered I was juz like one of them, asking people for donations at NUS 2 years ago. And shoo~ now im blogging in the midst of my attachment which is like going to end in 2 days time. Then I will return back to school to complete the last year of my polytechnic life. Everything was just like yesterday. Like yesterday was the 1st day of freshman orientation where I meet my classmate for the very 1st time. Like yesterday was the 1st day when I was the class fac of the new batch of year one.
and now, in a blink of eye, I'm gonna graduate with a diploma, which will be like tomorrow since time passes like no one's business.

I can really feel myself aging. I used to be 13 years old. Everybody used to be 13.
But now, im 19 this year.
Y most of us only come to realize that time passes extremely fast when we start secondary education?

Back to the donation thingy.
While im waiting for the bus, I tok to one of them and they say they are oso from DBA. Same course as me. He ask mi where m I going at that point of time and I told him " im having my attachment now"

"huh…u year 3 liao ar?"
"no lar….this new acad year den I’ll be year 3."
"oh I c….u don’t have a year 3 face."
"-__- is this a compliment?"
“ haha. U can take it as a compliment”

Now, should I be happy or sad about this?

No comments: