Sunday, April 16, 2006

Finally, after 6 weeks, its time for me to bid goodbye to Jardine OneSolution and continue with my last year of polytechnic education.



i had fun as well as difficulties but i conquer them all.



really wanna thanks my supervisor, lynette and charmaine for all their care and concern in this 6 weeks.



not forgetting my 2 best frens in this company, hui yun and farhana!



Everything was like in a rush on my very last day of work. i compiled everything that i'd done for the past 6 weeks into a file and showed my supervisor. den he ask mi do a report for VMware solutions day in RWPS format. den i start to panic cos i forget the format liao. lucky i still have RWPS report in my yahoo mail, and so i take the report as start off with executive summary, conclusion and recommendations. My supervisor, phoon, drove us to parkway for lunch at swensens! had crayfish pasta and was like so god damn full. haha. his treat again! yeah! we left at abt 2.15pm but phoon says he got a meeting with his boss at siglap at 2.30pm and so he drop us off halfway to take a bus back. so when we reached the office, its like 3pm le. incredible rite? we left the office at 12.30pm for lunch and came back at 3pm. wad will u think if u dunno wad happen to us?



after reaching the office, i work on my report and finish everything by 5.15pm. after that, start clearing my desk and got the HR to debrief us and i get to go home at abt 6.15! and guess wad, when i was in the bus to mrt, i remembered that i forget to return the key to my drawer. shit man! think gotta post it back to them lor. haha. wait till they call me den say lar.



since its my last day, i decided to take some fotos of my work desk for rememberance!




my work desk.....



Image hosting by Photobucket



 



heez. got my name on my work desk. and yes, everybody has their own dustbin! haha.



Image hosting by Photobucket



 



thats my chair and my dustbin. i dunno why but chia (the guy sitting next to me) likes to throw his rubbish into my dustbin and everytime the uncle clear my dustbin, he will give mi a weird look, probably thinking " why the hell this girl got so much rubbish everyday?" haha. The stuffs behind my chair are not mine, don't worry. If its mine, it wun be so untidy. i want to pack things up for them as the stuffs on the shelves are dirty!



Image hosting by Photobucket



 



thats my drawer where i keep important documents and tidbits! *shh~!!*



Image hosting by Photobucket



 



the company laptop which i have the ownership for just 6 weeks. well...although its damn slow, but well....it connects mi to my classmates who are also suffering at itp. and sometimes, when we are bored we will add each other into our chat room and start chatting nonsense!



Image hosting by Photobucket



 



this is my mug! cute? as for the paper below, u can imagine how bored am i with the scribblings and stuffs.
Image hosting by Photobucket



i still have a group foto of phoon, mi, lynette, hui yun and farhana, but its still with farhana. so i'll post them up when i get it from farhana. till den!


*tml is the start of year 3 sem 1! so fast!!! will be graduating soon!*



No comments: