Friday, December 08, 2006

yeah! i passed my driving test on 7th Dec 2006! first try!

i was so nervous the night before that i couldnt sleep well,
and on the actual day,
i couldnt sit still, i could feel my heart racing every minute, and irregular breathings makes me dizzy. worst still, my hands were cold through out the day.
i swear, this driving test can be ranked the top 3 in "the scariest test" of my life.

Huixian's test was on the same day as mine except that her slot was the morning slot and mine was the afternoon one.
when she called to tell us that she passed,
i got even stress-er.
but i feel so happy for her!


and i skipped my afternoon lesson for my last session of practical lesson b4 test.
and den finally, it was time for me to warm up in my test car.
my instructor wished me good luck and he said that he will wait for my good news.
dunno why, i feel like crying liao.
den b4 warm up, i called dear and my tears jus flow! i was really NERVOUS and SCARED. its like i have to face this battle alone. a lonely and tough battle!

but anyways, the test is now over, and i finally got my driving license after spending like $2000.
now that im a qualified driver, i can drive on the road!
but before that, i still need to learn how to park without the poles that we always use in the driving centre. haha.
if not know how to drive but dunno how to park also no use.

i didnt regret registering as a student of BBDC.
the instructors were patient and the test routes were smooth! unlike the one at Ubi, with congested traffic.

and i think, praying b4 the test and eating vegetarian on ur test day helps.
cos i did that and i passed.

thanks my friends who send me encouragement messages. It help to boost my confidence level up a little.
thanks jingwei and huixian for telling me all the necessary stuffs to look out for.
thanks my parents for encouraging me.
thanks huimei for giving me her luck, which cause her to have bad luck for the rest of the day.
thanks jiayi for working so hard for BSG while i concentrate on my driving.
and lastly, thanks dear for believing in me. =)
your words, your encouragement, your everything.

No comments: