Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Its been a long time since i blogged isnt it?
incase u guys miss me, im fine!
Its study week now, and i'll be graduating unofficially on my last day of exam which is on the 8th Feb.
WOW.
juz struggled through the toughest period of my Year 3 life.
handed up all report on time, except for my BD financial phase, which is dragged way beyond time.
Looking back, as much as i hate the life i lead at that moment, I'm missing it now.
its like, u can only experience that when you are still a student.
no doubt, in the society, u need to meet all datelines, but the feeling is different already.
i really wanna thank Mr. John Foo, for guiding my group [which i think only consists of 2.5 person when its full strength is 5] throughout this whole year. Without him, i really dunno what will happen. haha.
Had my final presentation to the bosses of SingaFood on 15 Jan.
jy and i were the presenters.
and this time round, i didnt prepare any scripts any yet managed to present through without much problem. haha.
and this one of the food item we prepared:


the chocolate man tou.
and because i steamed extra and brought it to school for incase, and nobody wanted to eat, so i kept it in my lunch box and bring it home again on the very day.
However, as you know, Samantha Lim Xiao Wei is a lazy and forgetful girl,
once i reached home, i juz leave my lunch box in a paper bag, and i hang the paper bag on one of the chairs and totally forgot abt its existence.
1 week later, my mummy went to open the lunch box.....
and tadah~
MOULDS GROWING ON IT!
it was really gross!!!!
it really looked like theres mushroom growing on it with dirty green patches all around the surface. and worst of all, theres like spider web covering the skin which i think look abit like candy floss.
disgusting is the word.
juz only 1 week, to be precise, its 6.5days, and the man tou become like this!
eeyer!!!!!
i didnt dare to smell it even though my sister challenged me to.
my mum thought i was conducting a science experiment!
-.-
i showed my dad this "science experiment" and he hurried me to throw the whole lunch box away.
haha.
the last 2 weeks of school, we had so many presentation that i almost didnt have enough formal wear to fit myself.
my only formal skirt had to be shared for so many presentations.
but im glad its all over la.
and the greatest news is,
our mmit project (Kenwood Marketing Campaign) managed to get into the FINALS!!!!
so happy!
a little more hardwork to be put in for the finals on 2nd March.
Princesses, lets work hard for the $1000 ba!
went to sec3F/4E chalet on 13 Jan
saw alot of faces which i didnt see eversince we graduated from MJR.
those who went army, becomed so talkative~
talk and talk and talk, abt army of course.
reached there late cos i was working on my BD presentation at JY house earlier on.
and so when i reached there, i felt kinda out of place.
i certainly loved gatherings, but its like....everyone's doing their own things, so difficult to feel united again.
i left at 11pm, when xin came. haha.
my life now is like a cross road.
so bleak. so lonely. so uncertain.
haiz.
i really dunno where and what should i start from.
im 75% confident that i cannot qualify for uni,
and i have no interest in private Uni.
but den, people say, u cant go far with a diploma.
plus, my communication skills is rather weak, and therefore, a sales job wont really suit me.
and that is why the more i need a degree.
i guess, what i can do now, is to continue sending out my resume and see which company wants me ba.
when u are given with so many options and choices, life becomes complicated.
and you know, samantha doesnt like complications.
boo~~

and when im bored, i play with my phone's camera!
so fun, yet bo liao. haha!



i guess, everybody's wish is to face smth like this 1 fine day....












[to become a millionaire]












No comments: