Friday, January 26, 2007

sometimes, i really wish that there's a clone of myself out there.
with her around, i can share my thoughts with her, share my little secrets with her, discuss my decisions with her, tell her all my problems without really explaining and elaborating much.

she will be the only one who will truly understand how i feel,
understand how i think,
understand how i behave,
understand my everything,
cos, she is just another samantha lim on this earth.

she will be there to share my thoughts,
she will understand my plight.
she will never question how i derive at a decision cos we both think the same way.

we will both share the same dream,
share the same happiness
share the same sadness.

we can really do and say about anything,
without having to explain and going into details,
without having her misunderstanding me,
and without me defending myself over things that i've said.

however,
i guess, having her around wont be a great help for me,
because, we are both indecisive.
if we were to decide on smth,
we will end up looking at each other at the end of the day,
with no decisions.

haha.
i think this is a funny post.

but i really wish that theres another samantha lim xiao wei beside me now,
so she can understand the feeling im having now.

the feeling,
which i no need to say, no need to describe,
but still, she will only be the one who knows and understand.

and most importantly, accept me for who i am.

only with her around, i can be my own self.

but then....

i wont share my boyfriend with her.

this is really a funny post.

haha.

No comments: