Wednesday, June 20, 2007

i dunno if i should like the word "cute".
when i think of "cute", i would think of smth which is round, soft, nice to cuddle.
but i dun wan to be ROUND.

maybe because one is not pretty enough, thats y people use the word "cute" as an alternative.
i myself do that sometimes too.
haha.

sometimes when i think too much,
"cute" turns out to be an insult if its used on me.











so depressing.
so disheartening.





my sis and mum commented that my face turned ROUNDER suddenly.
and when i look into the mirror,
i discovereed the horror too.
not only my face became rounder,
everywhere on me is becoming rounder too.






ahhh!!!!!




the weighing scale in my hse is also driving me crazy,
with different measurements everytime i stand on it.





I WANT AN ACCURATE DIGITAL WEIGHING SCALE!

No comments: