Monday, June 18, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

you know,
i feel that lao tian ye is like loving my current shape so much that he doesnt want me to exercise!

yesterday,
im suppose to go for a swim in the morning, but it rained,
so i continue slping in that nice weather.

today, on my way home,
i determined to walk home from the mrt station.

but but but,
when i stepped out of the station,
i started to pour HEAVILY!

i had no choice, but to take a bus back instead.
and when i board the bus,
the rain miraculously STOPPED.

i think lao tian ye really love me for who i am now too.
haha.

but seriously, i really feel so fat,
cos i over ate the past few days.

when my mum was in CGH,
i ate yogurt icecream almost everyday!
and because my grandparents were there, i have to finish up my whole plate of dinner (they say its not good to waste food)
and then relatives and friends who visited my mum at the hospital brought a hamper with lotsa goodies inside,
and i couldnt resist the temptations to snack!
omg.

and i think my house can open a stall to sell essence of chicken.
we have ALOT at home.
drink until nose bleed also can.
haha

u know, Changi Hospital is like a mini SP.
there's like I-SCREAM yogurt (which i really missed)
and this....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the sandwich vending machine.
although the sandwich is expensive,
but i think it tasted good.


had been shopping at bugis street with my dear sisters over the weekend.
bought tops which i think was real cheap!
im happy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

still remember the extendable mirror my dad bought from IKEA for me to use when i make-up?

hahas.

i love my reflections in them.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


wenna says im beginning to blog like shunwei!

omg. i feel that too.
maybe its because, its them who thought me how to love myself first before loving others.
theres so many photos of ourselves in our blog,
cos we love ourselves.








Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



he won my heart back.
im falling in love all over again.
theres still sparks in us,
despite the clashing schedules we have and the limted times to meet up.


its all about the moment.
i shall just enjoy my scenery and not think too much.


I really feel happy and contented now.
(except for the fact that i feel so fat currently =x)

i hope you guys will feel happy for me too.

LOVE!

No comments: