Tuesday, August 07, 2007

i quitted tution, and went back ice cream gallery to work.


although i wont earn as much as giving tuition,


but at least i dun need to travel much also.













nothing much changed, and im still the friendly ice cream girl at eastwood!














Munchy donut opened an outlet outside my house inside cold storage!
although theres like practically no queue each time i buy, but their donuts are always sold-out.
i personally think it taste better than donut factory.
im v happy cos i dun need to queue retarded-ly just to eat nice donuts.
envy?


caught the movie "alone" with huat.
injured myself while watching the movie, so you can imagine how scary it is.
i think the story line not bad leh, worth watching.
see le, got lotsa 'feel'
haha.

i love watching scary movies with my boyfriend!


i seriously think i need to better manage my time.
i dun seem to have enough time to finish my task.
im feeling stress as date lines are drawing nearer.
somehow, i think i lost myself among the unaccomplished work.


No comments: