Thursday, August 02, 2007

im in the midst of doing my individual assignment. its so darn boring!

so i decided to post smth v random. heez.



lecture for today!











i find the lecture boring today! lecturer was rushing through, cant really catch up!

half way through, a libarian came to give us a talk on how to use our library resources for projects. equally boring. and so i begin taking pictures!




my organiser aka note book.

cute? motivates me to open and flip through it everyday to check all the date lines of assignments. haha.












the 1st page of my notebook.

sulwyn wrote my name on the post-it, decorate it with a flower and pasted it on my note book for me.

pretty pretty.











my cute folder. i have the need for my stuffs to be cute or pretty. i cant stand ugly stuffs. haha.











joanne's billabong pencil box,

my playboy pencil box

and sulwyn's pencil case with lotsa post-it on it.











at the hospital, i always eat this for my dinner.

and for your info, its always the same type of dish.

green vege, potato and hotday, beancurd tofu.

*yummy* i love plain porridge!













i think im a very professional mould-grower.


Xin made potato salad for me about 1 month ago when she visited my mum at the hospital.

she gave me 5 cups of it.

I tot i finished them all,

but i was wrong! there's one more cup hiding at a corner of the fridge, with its view blocked by the ugly butter!

thats the reason i didnt notice the poor little potato salad.


and my sis took it out and show me its pathetic state.
the green part is the mould! so big and disgusting!
yucks!
This is not the 1st time i grow mould on food already. haha.
i better go slp soon. gotta wake up at 6.30am later to accompany to the hospital.
i only have like 5.5 hrs of slp frm now.
gosh.
eye bags!
bye!

No comments: