Sunday, November 25, 2007

does being the eldest in the family means more accusations and responsibilities?

it's not liked im the only daughter in the house,
it's not liked the rest of my sisters just pretty vases,

but why is it that everytime, every one seems to assume responsibilities and faults on me?

for example:

grandma: "wash the dishes after you eat, dun leave everything to the maid, she got alot of things to do liao. help her out abit. she is doing so much for your mum, doesnt take much effort for you to wash up the dishes."

what can i say?
out of the 4 daughters,
im always the one doing the dishes,
but when the dishes are not done, everyone points their fingers at me, as if its my fault for not washing them up.
why the other 3 sisters dont get the blame?

today, a relative came to visit my mum

and she said to me: "get your mum something to do, dont let her watched the television all day long. not good for her. get her something like sudoku to do. sudoku you know? you just need to go popular bookstores and buy. or if not you can get it from the internet.

me: "ya...i'll do it for her"

she:" make sure you do it ar, dont give me lip service only hor."

hell...does she know me well to comment and say till like i everytime only say but nv do.
she makes it seems like its my fault for not giving my mum anything to do, let her watched tv all day long is not good, and its my fault that she watch tv all day long cos i only give lip service and nv carry out any shit.

CAN ALL THESE STUPID PEOPLE JUST FUCK OFF.
I HAD ENOUGH OF IT.
JUST BECAUSE IM THE ELDEST DOESNT MEAN THAT EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT OK!

FUCK FUCK FUCK, FUCK OFF!


damn pissed. such an unfair world. as if im the only daughter.

No comments: