Friday, November 30, 2007

last day of november liao.
so fast....

im now working for great eastern,
as a telemarketer.
boring job, but easiest to be employed for a short term basis.

and whenever i look at the calendar,
i'll frown and sigh at how fast the days are going
and soon my boy will be going in to serve the nation.

omygosh. i'll miss him!
sounding like a young teenager. haha

went sitex fair to buy my long awaited birthday present from daddy.
laptop!
narrowed down my choice to sony vaio cr series and LG
its a battle between beauty and the brain.
cos im so in love with the beauty of vaio
yet LG specs is far much better than vaio for the same price.

in the end, settle for the brain.
more worth it to get the one with better specs with the same price.
even though LG is not as pretty as vaio,
i got Garskin to beautify it!

lalala.
so satisfied today, although feeling so dead tired.

lastly, i wanna thanks for dear sweet bf for accompanying me to sitex to squeeze with the people there, leading the way, help me evaluate and carry things around for me.
thank you!
muacks

No comments: