Tuesday, January 22, 2008

i'm so happy today.
i secured 3 appointments for my boss today within 5 hours!
and last week, i secured 3 appointments too.
woo~
and occassionally, i get super polite customers over the other side of the phone,
wishing me good luck for my next call.

you know, when u are really demoralised with all the typical ah beng singaporeans who love to slam down their phone,

these polite customers can really brighten up my day and touched my heart, giving me hope that luck will really be with me =)

after work, as usual, i took the mrt home.... when i reached the platform, the train arrived! and i when i alighted at tanah mehra, bus 45 came too! and i manged to get home within 20 min.

its as if luck is shining at me these days.
if it is, i wish it could shine at me for as long as possible,
for i've been an unlucky girl for the past few months.

i promised i'll be good,
so, pls stay with me =)

No comments: