Thursday, January 24, 2008

today, a father and a daughter walked into the ice cream shop.

Daughter: can i have a scoop of coconut ice cream please?
Dad: I'll have a scoop of durian ice cream.

Me: That will be $6 dollars.

Daughter: daddy, u brought your wallet down right? I don't have cash with me.

Daddy: (looks at me) you know what must a man do?

Me: Pay?

Daddy: No. The most important thing for a man to do is......not to leave house without his wallet.










just want to share this with all of you =)

Men out there, learn something today:
Never leave your house without your wallet.








i've been havig toothache for the past few days,
but im so reluctant to go to the dentist.

my last visit to the dentist was....

about 5 years ago?
i wont be surprise to find a rotting teeth in my mouth.
haha.

No comments: