Sunday, September 05, 2004

haha....felt that i haven blog for years.
not i dunwan to blog
but is cos of i too tired to blog.
have been working lately.
den stand for long hours.
once i reach home, i will automatically go bath and den go straight to bed.
guess...thats the price i of earning extra cash for the stuffs i want

tomorrow school holiday liao.
will be having bbq for class outing at my tutor's hse.
muz travel back to woodlands again
very sian can?
although singapore is small
part travel from the east to somewhere north west is very long...
transport fee also not cheap.
but im looking forward to thursday cos im gonna watch a cinderella story

oh ya...
forgot to mentioned that i saw miss ivy koh today
she's my english teacher during my sec 2 days.
and she was good.
she bought two mooncakes from mi...
chatted quite abit.
she quit her teaching job to join the law-firm
and she says the difference is that she dun nid to scold students anymore.

and i saw my primary school vice -principal
i also saw my primary sch good buddy-- choon teck
haha

and...and....i hereby declare that my beloved calculator that i have used for 4 yrs is spoilt.
*sobz*
so sad lor
got energy de pix on my calculator....
got my name which jia min use glass paint to write de...
~~~ feel so terrible now...
as if someone close has left mi....

No comments: