Monday, September 13, 2004

tired...
really tired...
really regret
regret to work....
always tot its very simple...
always think that yr 1 only.... halfway work half way study wun die...
but im wrong...
utterly wrong...
look at the situation i m now...
i can only sigh
really hope that i can quit now...
but pple will thik that im very irresponsible...
i dunno how to organise my time...
feel like im on the verge of breaking down...
i hate myself...
i hate time
cos it is running way too fast for mi to catch up...
i hate work...cos its taking too much of my time...
test is coming up and i haven even touch my books and start to revise....
when i reach home from work....tired until cant study le...
haiz....
money is impt....time is more impt...
samantha...u juz have to put up with all this for 2 more weeks....
*hope that they will have 1 more promoter coming in to lessen my burden*
^sobz^

No comments: