Tuesday, January 04, 2005

not sure if u guys de com can view japanese wordings .

but still im gonna show off

cos i finally knew how to key japanese letters in a computer

(with my standard on using computer, keying jap letters is smth diff.)

english : Good Afternoon, I'm Samantha

japanese : こんにちわ。わたしわさまんたです。 (kon-ni-chi-wa. wa-ta-shi-wa samantha desu.)

those wordings in red is my name!!!!

and for ur info, red in jap is あかい (a-ka-yi)

and the rest of the letters are in blue.
blue in jap is あおい(a-o-yi)

きょうわかようびです。
いま、ごごじゅにじはんです。
わたしわぺこぺこです。

wad is juz wrote is :
きょうわかようびです。 today is tuesday.
(kyo-u wa ka-yo-u-bi desu)

いま、ごごじゅにじはんにです. now, the time is 12.30pm
(yi-ma, go-go jyu-ni-ji-han-ni desu)

わたしわぺこぺこです。 im hungry
(wa-ta-shi-wa pe-ko pe-ko desu)

ok lar. enuff of japs.

juz finish my SPSS test.

can go home already.

but im waiting for xin to finish her lecture.

actually wanna accompany her for her lecture de.

but i finished my test late plus i didnt know which lecture theatre she's in.

so i ended up in the library blogging craps.

will be going to my ah jim hse to cut my hair while xin go rebond her hair.

xin --> rich woman

haha.

tata.


No comments: