Monday, January 31, 2005

think im on the verge of breaking down le.
think im at my limits le.
think i cant control my emotions le.
think i cant stop memory flooding back on my mind.
think i cant stop my heart frm holding back feelings
think i've lost the guts to love
think im gonna lose control of everything
think sooner or later i've got to faced the reality.
think its time i stop day dreaming
think i should not stay inside my world of fairytale.
think i should not to forgive and forget
think i should learn to let go of myself.
think i should stop faking
think i shouldnt bottle up everything.
but who is there to listen to the real mi when i myself dun even want to listen and agree with myself.
who is there to let mi vent my anger?
i juz nid someone out there to listen to my grumblings and stuff.
but even my family members also find that im irritating.
i'll keep on nagging and naggin once i reached home
and my sis will shout back at mi.
do u know how hurt i felt?
i juz nid to vent my frustration on smth
y juz u let mi keep on grumbling
y juz u cant tolerate mi for a minute
and everything will be ok in the end?
im tired.
im stressed.
sorry if i show my attitude.
i juz need some fresh air.

No comments: