Wednesday, February 23, 2005

ah gong gonna have operation this friday.
argh~~
theres something in his lungs.
im so shocked upon hearing this news
cos he has always been healthy and fit.
i knew something was wrong abt 1 month ago when he was admitted to the hospital for a check up.
but he said nth was wrong with him.

this time round,
i controlled my emotions
i was worried of cos.
but i know he will get well.
he will.
love him in my heart my kind of never express out.

saw mr naufal's baby ger.
she's cute.
real cute.

haiz.
received back my accounts ca paper.
i passed.
yeah i passed.
not happy at all.
dunno y.
theres nth to be happy abt.
in fact,
think im breaking down at this pt of time.

projects.
exams.
relationships.
friends.
ah gong.
mL.
stress.
dissapointment.

everything in my mind is in a whirl.
save mi.
i wanna run away frm reality.
but i cant.
so how?

No comments: