Monday, February 21, 2005

am in the BizIT now.
having test later at 5pm
therefore decided to pon my Gems.
yeah.
this is the 2nd time i pon gems.
the 1st time was last week.
cos last monday was valentines.
xin decided to pon her lesson
so i pon oso to give ourselves valentines break.
which means i pon 2 consecutive weeks.

had my ITAB presentation juz now.
only this morning den i realise the presentation is today.
but everything went smoothly for my grp.
wanna know more abt my website?
haha. take alook at :
http://webhosting.sd.sp.edu.sg/home/zespri


having stats test later.
did my revision but im not sure if i know everything.
maybe it will turn out to be like my accounts.
my mind juz go blank suddenly.
argh~~
didnt really sleep last nite.
not sure if i can concentrade well later.

somebody said this to mi long long time ago :

"god help those who help themselves."

i think this is bull shit.
if i can help myself, wad for i need god?
i need god cos i cant help myself wad.

to gods out there,
no offence pls.
im juz pissed off with this sentence.
wad im stating is juz how i feel.

argh~~
i think im mentally, physically and emotionally tired.
im going crazy.

y is it that at the point when i decided to give up,
u turn back to mi, giving mi concern, bringing mi back to those days?
i ought to have the determination.
so pls....
leave mi alone.
.
.
.
.
.
i was juz joking.
pls do not leave mi alone.
.
.
.
-> fickle-minded mi

No comments: