Friday, February 04, 2005

to everyone out there who hates mi.
im offering u a chance to kill mi now.
do cherish this chance cos its hard to come by.
take a gun and shot mi
or u grab a knife and stab me as many times as u like
after tt, put salt and squeeze lemon onto my wounds
ot maybe u can try to burn mi alive.
if u dun wanna do it...i'll do it myself.
never had i felt so devastated after a CA.
when i received the paper today
i start to panick
my mind juz went blank
i cant think of anything
almost had breathing difficulties
limbs went numb
and i felt giddy.
argh~~
y m i like tt?
i really did studied for this accounts CA.
i tried the tutorials again.
i tried those past yr paper
but.... haiz.
i really dun wanna fail this test.
and if i fail, this will be the 2nd time.
although its only 10%
but it still means alot.

how i wish a car could juz hit mi down while im crossing the road
how i wish someone can juz struggle mi.
argh~~

went home alone after the paper.
and i juz couldnt stop thinking of the paper
thinking how stupid i m.
maybe becos there wasnt anyone there to distract my tots.
and i start to imagine wad if i fail my end yr semester exam.
i will fail the whole of my accounts
and i'll have to repeat this torturous module one more yr.
NoooO!!! I DUN WAN!!!!!!

No comments: