Tuesday, February 08, 2005

today is the eve of CNY.
argh~~ i still do not have the mood for the CNY.
shit.
y?
i guess this will not be a good yr for mi.
i hate my auntie.
she always give mi a surprise when i really dun expect her to come.
or she will always visit mi during big events like my birthday and chinese new yr.
i hate her!
term 4 starting le.
haiz
6 more weeks
my class gonna split.
actually,
i love my class.
at the start on this yr 1
i always feel that some pple in my class are difficult to get along.
den i realise,
its mi who is difficult to get along,
i didnt put in any effort to communicate with them,
i always wait for them to approach mi b4 i approach them,
tts y i dun like my class at first.
but when i start to like my class
time is not on my side.
it passes so quickly
and soon it will be the day when we say :
"hey! good luck to u in ur new class. byebye"
haiz.
to my dear DBA/1b(1A)/21
thx for those joy u've given mi!!!
happy CNY!


No comments: