Monday, March 14, 2005

its 11.28 rite now.
although im really tired,
but i cant slp.
cos i juz had my dinner.
and im having 8am lesson tml.
gosh~ dead beat.

juz came back frm starry starry nite 2.
its actually a talent time organised by my cca CSCC.
went down to help,
shun bian listen to those contestants sing.
bought the starry starry nite event t-shirt.
there goes my $15.
and the M size is like so big.
bigger den my pyjamas.
skip my jap class for this event.
is it worth it?
i dunno.
everything ended at 8.30pm
was so happy cos at least can rush hm watch a little bit of the 9pm show.
but when we were abt to go,
the seniors call us back for debreifing session.
omg~~
im released early for debreifing session as im juz a helper.
so went hm at 9.30pm
so sad.
1 hour of debreifing session,
hear those organising committe complain here and there and ways of improving.
so tired.

i cant sign in msn.
shittening.
its like so pek chek.
frens ard mi also one by one feeling sad over their problems.
but i cant help.
i really wanted to help them.
fulfil my "always be there for you" for my frens.
but can i?
i can't.
theres juz too much obstacles.
the time,
the projects,
the tight schedules,
the everything.
i felt so bad for not being there for them.
all i can do is juz read their blog
even consolations doesnt help much now.
to my frens out there,
im sorry for not being there when u are down.

what is happening to all us in this yr of rooster?

No comments: