Sunday, May 15, 2005

i felt so fat now.
argh.
been eating and eating non stop eversince thursday.
and i feel like puking out my whole gastric.

working in the icecream shop is a sin!
a SIN!!
yesterday, my colleague serve a angmoh.
the ang moh ordered triple scoops but wanna take away de.
but my colleague gave him triple scoops having here de.
so, no choice, we have to give him his take away triple scoops.
so the original triple scoop have to be eaten, since we cannot put back cos the 3 scoops were 'mix' together.
who eat?
i eat!
cos my colleague is sick, so cannot eat.
boo hoo~~~

and before working,
i went to amanda's hse to celebrate teck chiat bday.
we had swensens ice cream cake.
ICE CREAM AGAIN!!!!
omg~~~

before the ice cream,
we have steam boat.
and there were hell lots of ingredients in the steam boat.

after my work,
which is abt 9+,
my parents suggested to have prata for supper.
i went with them cos i missed the ice milo there, and with NO INTENTION to eat.
but upon reaching there,
the tissue prata tempted mi.
and i haven had my dinner....
so....
so....
think u all guessed correctly,
i had the tissue prata.
hohoho.

a sin....a sin....a sin.....aH!!!!

the best thing that happened yesterday was being able to c my 1 week gang.
nothing beats the feeling of being able to have them right infront of my sight,
eating steamboat together, playing 'zhong ji mi ma' to finish up the food, watchin and 'sabo' chun hui eat vege (she hates vege), threatening xin of stepping on her injured leg, seeing how jia min gobble down her food and huggin amanda goodbye when catching my bus. i love u guys. and i know u guys will love mi no matter how FAT i m. haha.

No comments: