Wednesday, May 11, 2005

went to school for FO thingy today.
ok. nth worth elaborating
so i'll juz fast forward to nite event.

ok. its not an event.
its so called a routine.
went ah ma hse for dinner.
mummy didnt go cos she was having headache.

and when we were leaving,
in the lift,
we met our old neighbour.
and he told my father : "wah, ur eldest daughter (me) look more and more like her mother ar".

wad he said, let mi have a gd thought with myself.
pple always say tt i resemble my mum.
maybe its becos of my size.
well, if not, i cant c the reason y they keep say i resemble her.
she got big eyes, i got small eyes.
she got double eyelid, i got single.
i got smaller nose den her.
ok, if u insist that i resemble my mum,
den maybe we both have thick sexy lips.

in terms of character,
im totally different frm her oso.
im soft spoken, i give in easily.
she's different.
she's fussy at times, but im not.
blah blah blah.
in other words, i think i take after my dad much more den my mum.
den i tell my sister :" i think its quite lucky that i didnt inherit mummy's bad points."

and my sis cleverly replied : " mummy got good point meh?"

and i opened my eyes BIG BIG and look at her like this --> O_O!!!

on the way back home, in the car,
i told daddy wad my sis had said.
and ask him wad is mummy's good points.

he think awhile.
and said:
"ur mummy good point is, when she is enthu abt one thing, she will spent all her day doing the thing. for eg, she is so into my sis gameboy that she hugged and played with it the moment she reach home till she tucked in."

" ur mummy is usually generous when it comes to money."

"ur mummy agaration is bad. one person meal she can cook like 5 person's serving"

and he goes on and on with all the bad points.

so to my daddy,
although theres some bad points he cant stand,
its like those bad points are considered as good points le.

maybe, tts really the life of 2 loving married couples ba.

No comments: