Monday, May 30, 2005

*yawnz*
its monday.
the first day of yr 2, day 1.
sch starts at 9am.
but it was tutorial, ended 20 min later.
but next lesson is at 12pm.
so diao rite?
muz wait so long for the next lesson.

went for the cca fair thingy.
wanted to join pool and snooker.
and they accept year 2!!!!
but their cca day is on wed 3-7pm.
my wed de lesson end at 11am.
and i have work at 6pm.
i was so sad can?
my time-table totally sucks!
its all not 3 not 4!

pon my lecture at 1pm
cos i totally got no mood for sch.
monday blues u see.
so went shopping with xin at ps and tm.
and i splurged on U2 jacket, Gio net top and 1 OP skirt.
its all on sales!
but daddy gonna pay for my jacket and skirt.

received a call from my boss,
she asked if i could work on friday and sun instead.
and i said yes,
which means i can sign up for the pool and snooker.
yeah~~~
but i gonna wait frm 11am to 3pm.
kaoz, really sian.!!!!

met my mum for dinner at breeks.
den proceed to watson.
bought the loreal lip gloss.
so nice can!!!

last sat,
wen,jin,sasa and man came my house to watch dvds.
my boss's daughter and monster-in-law.
wasnt really watching.
we were chatting in the middle of the show,
so i didnt pay attention to the movie.
man was late, so she have to come to my house herself.
instead of bus 14, she took bus 12,
and she ended up at some ulu place.
took a cab here in the end.
haha. blur mandy.

before they left my house,
wenna almost spoil my toilet bowl!!!
but lucky jin was there,
she repaired it for mi.
thanks ger, muacks!

No comments: