Wednesday, June 29, 2005

bend lower.
lock your elbow.
aim properly.
mis-cue.
the balls can move, human oso can move.
remember to come for training next wed.
practice your cueing more.

my mind is filled with all these stuffs relaed to pool.
its the stress im giving myself,
its the expectation im setting for myself.
the dissapointment will be shown on my face whenever i cant pocket those balls which can we easily pocketed.
ok. i dunno wad im toking now.
my brain is 'dehydrated'.
no more brain juice to think.
wednesday is supposed to be the most relaxed schedule on my time table.
but now, its the most tiring day.
i have pool training in the noon,
after tt, gotta proceed to have my japanese lesson.
i can barely concentrate!
so tired!

went to practice pool at clementi recreational centre with emi, xin and hui xian.
den some of my classmates oso came.
managed to have more confidence is cueing and shooting.
the i keep having stomachache whenever i think of the pool training session later.
argh~
emi got thru the trial, she's one of us now!
today's training session was quite a fruitful 1,
we 3 and another guy got 1 pool table for training. yes. its only the 4 of us.
the trainer got to train us more detailedly compared to last week.

the activity last sat was fun lar,
but most of the time i felt so disgusted.
haha.

ytd went tm with hx to do our ssm project.
decided to observe the guy from OSIM.
hmm...is attitude quite good.
very friendly.
and we drafted out the report le.
think left with writing out the report formally.

ah!!!! you guys know wad,
CAs approaching le.
omg~
nv in my life i felt as helpless as now.
i dunno how to do accounts
i dunno how to do BLaw
i dunno how to do QA
AHH!
die liao la!
bless mi!

No comments: