Thursday, August 18, 2005

its FMA lab lesson now.
the tutor says he has gastric therefore he will start the lesson 10 min later.
hmm....

juz now,
i realised i haven tok to my mum for some time le.
as in,
last time,
wadever happen to mi in school,
i'll report it to my mother,
telling her how i feel and stuffs.
but recently,
think we haven been really toking and chatting.
i oso dunno y.
think of it so sad sia.

my frens show their mother the SB yr book and showed them who stupid cow is.
they tell their mum how idiotic the stupid cow behaves in class.
but i realised, i didnt tell my mum anything abt stupid cow at all.
haha.
so funny, cos if it was last time,
i'll sure complain to my mum.

hmm....
sad case isnt it?

our grp finally finish our ssm report le.
phew!~
now, i gotta chiong my MR test for tml le.
sian~

No comments: