Tuesday, November 08, 2005

with my parents constant nagging,
i decided to go get myself a driving license.
went to bukitbatok driving centre (bbdc) to register.
at 1st only wanted to take basic theory 1st...
but since bbdc de comes in a package,
and hx is taking it,
and my dad says i can make my own decision,
and my mum says i can oso make my own decision,
and i go all the way to bbdc,
i decided to register at bbdc instead of cdc which is at ubi.

the walk there from bukit gombak is so so so long.
and actually we dont have to walk,
but thanks to somebody, he says the shuttle bus interval is 1 hour,
so its better to walk go.
and somemore, that somebody says he took 7 min to WALK there,
which i really doubt so, unless like wad huixian says, he FLY there instead.
Thanks ar jing wei. thanks for being that somebody.
so much for trusting him.
haha.

the waiting time is long too.
their system there really very very inefficient.
they only have 1 counter for enquiry and so many pple wanna ask questions.
y dun they open another counter?
and i hate 4078. (lazy to explain. and i think u all not interested to know)
dun remind mi of them again.
i hope xin's curse can come true.
muahahah.

sorry sasa and mandy that i'd register 1st.
but i cant resist the temptation.
i cant imagine myself driving!!!
omg! im going drive.
im gonna get my license in half a year time!!! (if i heng lar)
omg.
i cant believe im 18.
and i cant believe my parents actually let mi make my own decision.

butbutbut......
since i dun intend to be a taxi driver,
since i dun intend to drive a SBS bus or a lorry/pick-up,
i signed up for auto instead of manual.
i wanna take the easy way out....

im so so so excited!!!

been eating pineapple,
but it still dun help.

i hope the pimple outbreak on my face is an indication that it is coming.
its ok if its late.....
but this time, its really worrying,
cos its really late
and its not the 1st time.
omg lar.

No comments: