Wednesday, January 04, 2006

i really dunno how m i going to survive thru this semester.

everything is in a mess.

everything seems to move on with a speed of 150km/h

i really dunno how i actually spent my day.

i juz know, i wake up, go to sch, sometimes do project, go home, sleep.

theres no meaning in whatever i do.

i do my project so i can meet datelines.

and when datelines are approaching, i start to panick, cos i haven really been doing my project
research.

so what have i been doing when i claimed that im busy over projects?

haha.


i hate it when the direction is so ambiguous,

and yet u muz continue to think and brainstorm for suggestions and ideas.

i hate it when i muz tolerate unnecessary nonsense when it wasnt exactly my fault in the 1st
place.

i hate it when it starts to rain when im all ready to revise for my test.

i hate it when im really desperate and nobody wanna help.

i hate it when i volunteer for stupid and lousy job when no one wanna do it.

all in all,

i hate what is going on in my life now.

i juz want to be like a spoilt brat for now,

throwing my tantrums around like nobody business.















when my heart is screaming loudly, who can actually hear mi?

No comments: