Sunday, January 01, 2006

tagged

Rules of the game: Post 5 Weird and Random facts about yourself, then at the end list the names of 5 people who are next in line to do this. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "You are tagged" in their blog and tell them to read yours.

1. i do thing according to my mood. some people says its attitute. but, who cares. when i really dun have the mood, it will be meaningless to continue to do the things im supposed to do.in other words, im unpredictable.

2. i dunno how to express myself well. sometimes its the pride, sometimes its my lousy communicating skills.

3. im good at concealing my feelings. i dun show my feelings unless necessary.

4. i love potatoes and sunny-side-up! really love them. and if eating fastfood, i'll finish up my fries 1st den continue with the maincourse.

5. i always have weird dreams. and i mean weird. sometimes ridiculous oso. and my dreams mostly end up with me crying at a beach that i always dream abt.

next 5 pple : michelle, maggie, huixian,xin,jiamin

No comments: